-1 teaspoon sesame oil
-3 cups chopped mushrooms
-2 tablespoons vegan Worcester sauce
-1 small head of broccoli
-1 cup sliced snap peas
-1-2 red bell peppers
-2 cups broth
-5 tablespoons tahini
1) In a bowl, mix mushrooms and Worcester sauce and let sit for 10 minutes.
2) In a good sized pan, sauté mushrooms in oil for about 7-8 minutes then place back in the same bowl.
3) In the same pan, this time with a lid on, cook the remaining vegetables for about 15 minutes over medium heat. You can add some oil to the veggies but it’s not necessary. Once done, place veggies in a bowl and set aside.
4) Again, using the same pan, add broth and tahini. Stir until tahini has melted and is incorporated with the broth.
5) Add all the veggies back to the pan and give it a good mix.
6) Cook noodles to package instructions, drain and mix with the veggie mixture.
7) Place noodles in a bowl and top with some black sesame seeds and chopped green onion. Enjoy.
-Use whatever vegetables you have on hand. Other combinations should work fine.
-Cook veg to your desired consistency. For crunchier veggies, reduce cooking time.