-1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/4 teaspoon baking soda
-1 cup of vegan butter
-1 cup granulated sugar
-1 tablespoon chai seeds (any egg replacer will do)
-3 tablespoon non-dairy milk (ones without a strong taste are best to use in this recipe)
-1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
-extra 1/2 cup granulated sugar
1) Prepare the oven by heating it up to 175 degrees Celsius.
2) In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, salt, chai seeds and baking soda. Set aside.
3) In a larger bowl, cream together the sugar and butter then add in the vanilla and milk.
4) Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix till combined.
5) Form small cookie balls and roll them in sugar then place on a baking sheet topped with parchment paper. Keep in mind not to place the cookies too close since they will expand in circumference while baking.
6) Bake cookies for 16-18 minutes, rotating the baking sheet once half way through.
7) Let cool on wire rack, then enjoy!